Bellator Fighting Championships is headed to Spike TV in 2013, and the promotion plans on entering the world of reality TV during the year.
Bellator and Spike TV will hold casting tryouts for a reality series on November 10 at the American Top Team gym in Florida. The show will air in 2013.
The tryouts are open to any professional fighter with at least three career wins and a record above .500. They must also be at least 21 years of age.
More information for the reality series is expected to be announced shortly. The guidelines appear to have it set up much like the UFC's Ultimate Fighter series.
- UFC Fighter Shane Roller Announces His Retirement
- Management For Jeremy Stephens Issues Statement
- Suspension Upheld For Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante
- Bellator 83 Set For December 7 From Atlantic City
- Bellator, Spike TV Set Date For Reality Series Tryouts
- UFC 153 Results And Live Coverage This Saturday, Current Card
- Rory MacDonald Wants To Define A True Fighter
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.