"I've been a 'Semtex' fan for years," Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney said. "He's an incredibly explosive fighter who is magic to watch inside the cage."
Daley asked - and was granted - his release from Strikeforce last week so that he could compete more often. In his last fight, Daley lost to Kazuo Misaki via split decision.
"I've been a fan of Bellator for a long while," Daley said. "When this chance came up, I was absolutely ready to make a long-term commitment to Bellator."
- Light Heavyweight Division In Anthony Johnson's Future
- More Injuries Hamper UFC 149 As Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Out
- 'Countdown To UFC 148' Set To Air On July 3
- Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante Tests Positive For Banned Substance
- Dustin Pague Steps Up On Short Notice To Fight Ken Stone
- Stefan Struve, Stipe Miocic Set To Headline "UFC: Nottingham" Card
- Rich Franklin Talks Re-Matching With “Tornado” Wanderlei Silva
- Frank Mir Talks Future, Not Opposed To Pro Wrestling