Bellator's recent show was the company's most watched episode for the month of November. Bellator 82 came in with an average 156,000 viewers.
In the main event, Andrey Koreshkov secured a decision win in the finals of the Season 7 welterweight tournament. Koreshkov earned $100,000 and a future title shot with the win.
It was Bellator's first show in two weeks, as the promotion was off the previous week due to the Thanksgiving Day holiday. The current season's average is now 165,000 viewers.
The event took place November 30 from the Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort in Michigan.
MTV2 aired the main card and Spike.com showed the preliminary fights. Starting in January, Bellator officially calls Spike TV their new home as they switch networks.
The promotion returns this Friday with Bellator 83.
- Renan Barao-Michael McDonald On Tap For 2013
- Emotional Dominick Cruz Discusses His Latest Knee Injury
- Randy Couture Responds To Steven Seagal's Fight Request
- Bellator 82 Ratings Are In
- Tyson Griffin Glad With His Decision To Leave Xtreme Couture For AKA
- Bjorn Rebney Details New Championship Rematch Stipulation
- Video: Dana White Returns With Blog Featuring Chael Sonnen
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.