Rich Clementi and Alexander Sarnavskiy will compete in the main event of Bellator 77 Friday night. Both fighters successfully weighed in Thursday for their season seven lightweight quarterfinal contest.
The entire MTV2-televised main card will feature the lightweight tournament, as Rene Nazare faces Ricardo Tirloni, Marcin Held battles Murad Machaev, and Dave Jansen meets Magomed Saadulaev.
BELLATOR 77 WEIGH-IN RESULTS
Main Card (MTV2)
Rich Clementi (155 lbs.) vs. Alexander Sarnavskiy (155.6 lbs.) in a season seven lightweight quarterfinal
Rene Nazare (156 lbs.) vs. Ricardo Tirloni (155.4 lbs.) in a season seven lightweight quarterfinal
Marcin Held (155.8 lbs.) vs. Murad Machaev (155.4 lbs.) in a season seven lightweight quarterfinal
Dave Jansen (155.8 lbs.) vs. Magomed Saadulaev (155.4 lbs.) in a season seven lightweight quarterfinal
Preliminary Card (Spike.com)
Matthew Lozano (125.8 lbs.) vs. Dave Morgan (125.8 lbs.)
Eric Albright (145.2 lbs.) vs. Brett Martinez (145.6 lbs.)
Cosmo Alexandre (156.6 lbs.) vs. Mike Bannon (155 lbs.)
Duane Bastress (185.4 lbs.) vs. Ariel Sepulveda (186.5 lbs.)
Carmelo Marrero (239.8 lbs.) vs. Lew Polley (239.6 lbs.)
Emanuel Brooks (155.6 lbs.) vs. Darrel Horcher (155.7 lbs.)
- Matt Riddle, Francisco Rivera Suspended For Failed Drug Tests
- Is Anderson Silva Already Budging On Jon Jones Super-Fight?
- Bellator 77 Weigh-In Results: Lightweight Tourney Quarters Official
- Shane Carwin Continues Rehab For Injured Knee Ahead Of TUF 16 Finale Fight
- Jon Jones Doing MMA A Favor Taking Out Chael Sonnen
- Gilbert Yvel Scratched From RFA 4 Main Event
- Anderson Silva's Legacy Continues To Grow In Brazil
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.