Bellator 76 is now official, as the fighters stepped on the scales Thursday. The main event will feature Eddie Alvarez vs. Patricky Pitbull in a lightweight main event.
The other MTV2 fights will feature the quarterfinal round in the featherweight tournament.
This could be the final Bellator appearance for Alvarez, as his contract will expire after the fight. He is rumored to be heading to the UFC, though nothing has been confirmed.
BELLATOR 76 WEIGH-IN RESULTS
Main Card (MTV2)
Eddie Alvarez (155.4 lbs.) vs. Patricky Pitbull (154.8 lbs.)
Rad Martinez (146 lbs.) vs. Nazareno Malagarie (145.8 lbs.) in featherweight tournament quarterfinal
Wagnney Fabiano (145.8 lbs.) vs. Akop Stepanyan (146 lbs.) in featherweight tournament quarterfinal
Mike Richman (145.4 lbs.) vs. Jeremy Spoon (146 lbs.) in featherweight tournament quarterfinal
Shahbulat Shamhalaev (145.6 lbs.) vs. Cody Bollinger (145.2 lbs.) in featherweight tournament quarterfinal
Preliminary Card (Spike.com)
Kyle Prepolec (155.6 lbs.) vs. Jason Fischer (155.6 lbs.)
Ainsley Robinson (156 lbs.) vs. Chad Laprise (155.4 lbs.)
Simon Marini (185.6 lbs.) vs. Ali Mokdad (184.8 lbs.)
A.J. Matthews (170.4 lbs.) vs. Dom O'Grady (170.8 lbs.)
Magomedrasul Khasbulaev (146 lbs.) vs. Nayeb Hezam (145.8 lbs.)
- Chris Camozzi Plans To Donate Part Of His Purse Back To Brazilian Youth
- Video: Extended Preview For Saturday's UFC 153 Card
- Bellator 76 Official With Weigh-Ins Complete
- Jon Fitch Getting Title Shots Is A "Popularity Contest"
- Phil Davis Planning To Finish Wagner Prado And Set The Record Straight
- Mark DellaGrotte Talks Here Comes The Boom, Hopes Bonnar Gets Out Of Brazil Alive
- Glover Teixeira Ready To Bring Excitement To The Octagon
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.