Bellator 74 fighters took the stage Thursday for weigh-ins. The card goes down Friday night from Canada, with the main card featuring the welterweight tournament quarterfinals.
The main event boasts Jim Wallhead facing Lyman Good. The other quarters include Michail Tsarev-Tim Welch, Jordan Smith-Andrey Koreshkov, and Nordine Taleb-Marius Zaromskis.
Below are complete weigh-in results for Bellator 74:
Main Card (MTV2)
Lyman Good (170.2 lbs.) vs. Jim Wallhead (169.8 lbs.) in welterweight tournament quarterfinal
Michail Tsarev (171 lbs.) vs. Tim Welch (170.4 lbs.) in welterweight tournament quarterfinal
Jordan Smith (160.8 lbs.) vs. Andrey Koreshkov (170.8 lbs.) in welterweight tournament quarterfinal
Nordine Taleb (170.8 lbs.) vs. Marius Zaromskis (170.8 lbs.) in welterweight tournament quarterfinal
Prelim Card (Spike.com)
Casey Johnson (144.6 lbs.) vs. Will Martinez (144.6 lbs.)
Derrick Kennington (154.2 lbs.) vs. Phillipe Nover (156 lbs.)
Jay Haas (145.6 lbs.) vs. Brylan Van Artsdalen (145.4 lbs.)
Munah Holland (125.8 lbs.) vs. Michelle Ould (123.8 lbs.)
Kenny Foster (135.8 lbs.) vs. Claudio Ledesma (134.8 lbs.)
- Submission Specialist Paul Sass Wants To Be The First To Submit Matt Wiman
- Dan Henderson Would Take Fight With GSP If Offered
- UFC Planning Regular Dates For Montreal, Toronto Cards
- Matt Hughes To Remain A Member Of The UFC
- Nick Diaz Seeking Another Overturn Of Suspension
- Stefan Struve Not Worried About Getting Knocked Out By Stipe Miocic
- Bellator 74 Weigh-In Results, All Fighters Make Weight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.