The first event of a jam-packed day of MMA is now in the books. The BAMMA 7 Event ended with Team Rough House product “Judo” Jimmy Wallhead notching the biggest win of his career over Frank “Twinkle Toes” Trigg via split decision. Also of note, despite not being able to finish the “face full of concrete” that was Jordan Radev, an overweight Paul “Semtex” Daley still added another man to a very long list of victims.
Hopefully before the next event the BAMMA brass will bring in some folks to put on a rear naked choke defense clinic for the majority of their employees. Overall a clean sweep for Team Rough House and another solid showing for the British Promotion. Below you can find the full results of the card and don’t forget to mark December 10th on your calendar for the next BAMMA show.
• Jim Wallhead defeats Frank Trigg via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
• Paul Daley defeats Jordan Radev via UD (30-27, 29-28 x 2)
• Jack Marshman defeats Carl Noon via TKO (punches) (2:09, Round 3) to become British Middleweight Champion
• Andre Winner defeats Jason Ball via UD (30-27 x 3)
• Rob Sinclair defeats Diego Vital via KO (punch) (3:00, Round 3) to retain his World Lightweight Title
• Dale Hardiman defeats Scott Jansen via submission (RNC) (1:16, Round 2)
• Chris Fishgold defeats Jeremy Petley via submission (RNC) (4:33, Round 1)
• Pindi Madahar defeats Danny Compton via TKO (punches) (2:06, Round 2)
• Eugene Fadiora defeats Robert Devane via submission (RNC) (4:55, Round 1)
• Tom Breese defeats Lee Taylor via submission (RNC) (2:26, Round 1)
• Dean Amasinger defeats Shah Hussein via UD
• Frasier Opie defeats Robert Krecicki via TKO (punches) (3:19, Round 1)
• Erik Perez defeats James Brum via submission (RNC) (3:31, Round 1)
- BAMMA 7: Trigg vs. Wallhead Preview
- Gladiator Challenge: Hostile Results
- Keeney Captures Interim Heavyweight Title at CageSport XV
- Results for WEC 50: Cruz vs. Benavidez
- The BAMMA Landscape for Former UFC vet Nate Marquardt
Get more great MMA news, recaps and analysis over at MMA Valor.