You already know that UFC ring card girl Arianny Celeste was arrested along with her boyfriend (now likely her ex) Praveen Chandra in Las Vegas on domestic violence charges.
Over the past few days, more details surrounding the incident have emerged, with Celeste now claiming that Chandra choked her during the fracas and that any physical retaliation she mounted was as a result.
"I was defending myself after he choked me twice," the 26-year-old told HollyScoop.
Just for fun, or in case you haven't seen them, you can check out the couple's mugshot below.
- Kenny Florian Makes His Retirement Official
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live Finale" Weigh-Ins: Main Event, TUF Finale Official
- Video: "UFC 148: Silva Vs. Sonnen II" Preview
- Bellator Adds Brazilian Bantamweight Rafael Silva To Roster
- Isaac Vallie-Flagg Talks Victory Over JZ Cavalcante & His Future
- Video: 'The Ultimate Fighter: Live Finale' Weigh-Ins
- Jon Jones' DWI Mugshot, More Details Released
- Martin Kampmann Seeking An Impressive Finish Over Ellenberger
- Michael Chiesa On Facing His Teammate At The TUF Finale: "It's Just Business"
- Shane Carwin Eyeing Fall Return, Warns Potential Opponents
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.