"Hard training, fight a little easier," said Silva to UFC Up Close. "The fight is never easy, but to train hard is always good and it always helps when it's fight time."
In his UFC debut, Silva was defeated by former champion Cain Velasquez (10-1) via TKO after suffering a cut above his eyebrow early in the fight.
"To be in the UFC, to fight the best athletes, in the best event in the world is a dream come true for not only me, but for my entire family," said Silva. "This is just the beginning of great journey."
Silva concluded by comparing himself to a piece of hard candy as, "jawbreakers' are sweet, but not soft."
Silva vs. Browne headlines the UFC On FX 5 card, which takes place October 5.
- TUF Not In "Make-Or-Break" Year According To Dana White
- Clay Guida Adamant He Defeated Gray Maynard
- Shane Carwin, Roy Nelson Official For TUF 16 Finale
- Fine, Suspension For Forrest Griffin Followed Positive Drug Test
- Dana White Laughs Off Bobby Lashley As Daniel Cormier's Opponent
- UFC On Fuel TV 5 Replay Draws Better Ratings Than Original Broadcast
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.