UFC heavyweights Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Fabricio Werdum have put together their coaching staffs for their upcoming run on The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 2. The show is set to begin filming in early 2013, with the air date set for March.
Werdum will have Wanderlei Silva, Rafael Cordeiro, Rubens Cobrinha, Kenny Johnson and Felipe Werdum on his staff, while Nogueira brings in his twin brother, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Everaldo Penco, Eric Albarracin, Sheymon Moraes and Vitor Miranda. The coaching staffs were first reported by Globo.
Nogueira and Werdum are set to square off after the program airs. This is the second TUF coaching gig for "Minotauro," as he also coached a U.S. version of the show opposite Frank Mir.
- Video: Dana White Returns With A Video Blog
- Anderson Silva To Attend UFC 154, Rumors Of GSP Call-Out Begin
- Demetrious Johnson-John Dodson Set For UFC On Fox 6
- Bellator 81 Set With Season Seven Lightweight Semis
- One Year Suspension For Stephan Bonnar Following Failed Drug Test
- WSOF 1 Event Draws Nearly 200,000 Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.