According to a report by SporTV, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Fabricio Werdum have been tabbed as the next Ultimate Fighter: Brazil coaches. The second season of the show is expected to start in March with welterweights being featured.
Nogueira (34-7-1) and Werdum (16-5-1) would than square off, with the winner likely positioning themselves high in the UFC's heavyweight division.
In his most recent bout, Nogueira returned from a lengthy-layoff to defeat Dave Herman. He is 5-3 in his UFC career, including being the interim UFC heavyweight title at one time.
Werdum has won four of his six UFC fights during two stints. He is coming off a victory over Mike Russow earlier this year.
- Kenny Florian: Frankie Edgar Has A Chance Vs. Jose Aldo
- Alistair Overeem An Undeserving Challenger, Says Junior Dos Santos
- Dana White Guarantees Anderson Silva-Jon Jones Will Happen
- Jon Jones Brings In Frank Mir As Part Of TUF Coaching Staff
- Another Change To UFC 154 Fight Card Results In John Maguire-Matt Riddle
- Chris Weidman Confirms He Is Safe, House Hit Hard By Storm
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.