An injury has forced Rafael De Freitas (5-0) out of his upcoming fight at Legacy FC 14 with Josh Sampo (7-2), and taking his place in the co-main event is the newly signed Antonio Banuelos (20-8).
Banuelos will make his flyweight debut for the company. Before signing with Legacy, he fought for the WEC, UFC and Dream. In his last fight, he was defeated in the finals of Dream's bantamweight grand prix tournament in December 2011.
Sampo is 4-1 in his last five fights. He is coming off a win in January of this year.
Legacy FC 14 takes place September 14 at the Arena Theater in Texas. It can be seen live on AXS TV at 10pm ET.
- Stephen Thompson-Besam Yousef Added To UFC 154
- Change Of Camp Has Vitor Belfort Feeling "Young" Again
- Brendan Schaub Wants To Test His Chin Vs. Lavar Johnson
- Chris Weidman More Interested In Michael Bisping-Brian Stann Winner Than Alan Belcher
- Michael Bisping Looking At Brian Stann's One Punch Knockout
- Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos Leaves Strikeforce, Set To Fight In Canada
- Regardless Of Decision Vs. Carlos Condit, Anderson Silva Wants To Fight GSP
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.