Former UFC fighter Anthony Johnson will return to television in November, taking on D.J. Linderman at World Series of Fighting 1. The card airs live on NBC Sports Network November 3 from Las Vegas.
Johnson (13-4) was released by the UFC after a loss to Vitor Belfort and an inability to make weight. He has since moved to light heavyweight, and will make his third appearance at 205 pounds vs. Linderman (14-3).
Linderman is a former heavyweight who is moving down to light heavyweight. He sports a 5-1 record in his last six bouts.
- TUF Not In "Make-Or-Break" Year According To Dana White
- Clay Guida Adamant He Defeated Gray Maynard
- Shane Carwin, Roy Nelson Official For TUF 16 Finale
- Fine, Suspension For Forrest Griffin Followed Positive Drug Test
- Dana White Laughs Off Bobby Lashley As Daniel Cormier's Opponent
- UFC On Fuel TV 5 Replay Draws Better Ratings Than Original Broadcast
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.