Former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski will be on the big screen this coming October when he stars in Universal Soldier 4: Day of Reckoning. Arlovski will play the role of a UniSol named Magnus.
Arlovski's character is tasked with hunting down John, played by Scott Adkins. The film also stars Jean-Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren.
As for Arlovski, he recently fought Tim Sylvia to a no-contest for ONE Fighting Championships. His next bout is currently unknown.
Check out the trailer for the film, which also features former boxing great Roy Jones, Jr., in the video below:
- Fans Will See A Reborn Chris Leben In UFC Return
- Jon Fitch Thinks Championship Fights Are Given Out To The UFC's Favorites
- UFC 140 Taught Walel Watson A Lesson The Hard Way
- Krzysztof Soszynski-Ednaldo Oliveira Set For UFC On FX: Lombard Vs. Palhares
- TUF: India Is Groundbreaking For MMA Says Lorenzo Fertitta
- Georges St-Pierre: Same Division, New Faces
- Curtis Brigham Returns After Eight Year Layoff
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline