After dropping three fights in a row, former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski (19-9-1 NC) is back to his winning ways after taking earning a decision victory this past weekend. Arlovski defeated Bellator veteran Mike Hayes (18-5-1) in his first appearance for Fight Nights at Battle of Moscow 9 giving him four wins in a row, with the exception of one no contest.
Arlovski last competed for the UFC in 2008. He was on a three fight win streak before parting ways the organization. He was 10-4 while under the promotion's name.
On February 2, Arlovski returns against former UFC heavyweight title contender Jeff Monson (48-13-1) at Royal FC out of Brazil.
- DREAM Places Inaugural Featherweight Championship Bout On NYE Card
- TUF Loser Sam Alvey Given MFC Title Shot
- Video: Highlights From This Past Friday's Bellator 84
- Dana White: Every Signed UFC Fighter Is On Twitter
- Daniel Cormier Targets Four-To-Five Fights In 2013
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale Salaries Released
- Patrick Cote-Alessio Sakara Rematch Off For UFC 158
- Nick Diaz On Facing GSP: "This Is The Fight I Want"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.