"I guess you can see more like six years of fighting (left)," Silva said. "I love what I do. The team that works with me does a fantastic job."
Silva is a perfect 15-0 inside the Octagon, and is currently among the top pound-for-pound fighters in the world. He does not have a scheduled opponent to date, but rumors of a super-fight with Georges St-Pierre have picked up steam.
"I've never had a serious injury that took myself away from competition," Silva said. "So, I think I have this a little while longer."
- Rashad Evans Makes Peace With Jon Jones
- Kyra Gracie On Transitioning Into MMA
- Kyle Kingsbury Receives Minor Injuries In Motorcycle Accident
- Joe Warren Ask For One More Chance In Bellator's Bantamweight Division
- Tyson Nam Willing To Re-Sign With Bellator At The Right Price
- Frankie Edgar Has Been Training To Fight Champions His Entire Career
- Anderson Silva Wants To Compete In MMA Until He's 43 Years Old
- MMA Fighter Pleads Guilty To Murder
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline