UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva knows that he will be in for a three-round war with Stephan Bonnar at UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar. While "The Spider" is the odds-on-favorite, he knows that "The American Psycho" will have several advantages.
"I'll be heavier, slower and weaker than Bonnar," said Silva, in a recent interview with Guilherme Cruz of Tatame. "I have to believe I can KO him, but that's tough."
"I hope (St-Pierre) is my next fight," Silva said. "I believe everybody wants to see that fight."
- Shane Carwin On Roy Nelson "He Puts On A Front"
- Marcus Brimage On Training With American Top Team In Preparation Of UFC 152
- Verbal Attacks Have No Affect On Brian Stann
- Despite Recent Surgery, Chris Weidman Still Plans On Facing Tim Boetsch
- Stephan Bonnar Calls Fighting Anderson Silva In Brazil A "Dream Fight"
- Time Off Allowed Joseph Benavidez To Improve As A Fighter
- Rashad Evans' TUF Performance Pushed Demetrious Johnson Into MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline