Chael Sonnen isn't planning on making any quick decisions regarding his future. Sonnen, who lost to UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva this past weekend, was an analyst on FUEL TV for the UFC on Fuel TV: Munoz vs. Weidman weigh-in special Tuesday.
Sonnen will also join the pre- and post-fight shows to help discuss the key middleweight contest between Mark Munoz and Chris Weidman.
In his first interview outside of the post-fight press conference since the loss, Sonnen talked openly about not filing any appeal in regards to the loss to Silva.
"The referee's judgment is what stands," Sonnen said. "I trust in that and it works both ways."
When asked about retiring after the loss, Sonnen said, "I don't think any athlete should even begin to talk like that or even think like that until you let 30 days go by. You don't want to make a decision based on emotion."
- "UFC On Fuel TV: Munoz Vs. Weidman" Live Coverage And Results
- UFC On FUEL 4: Marcelo Guimaraes Vs Dan Stittgen
- UFC On FUEL 4: Raphael Assuncao Vs. Issei Tamura
- UFC 147 Fighters Pass Post-Fight Drug Tests
- Jon Jones Reminds Fans About Upcoming Fight With Dan Henderson
- Carlos Condit Remains In Dark As Far As His Next Fight Goes
- Anderson Silva's Manager: Chael Sonnen's "A Good Guy"
- Mark Munoz Done Being Overlooked, Plans To "Drop Bombs" This Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.