It appears as if former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has been silent long enough. In a recent interview with MMA Elite, Jackson sounded off on both Forrest Griffin and Chael Sonnen, as only "Rampage" can.
Jackson is set to face Glover Teixeira later this year at UFC 153 in Brazil. The bout will finish out his UFC contract, but it is still possible that he fights again for the promotion.
First up on Jackson's hit list is Griffin, who defeated Tito Ortiz earlier this month. Following the fight, Jackson claimed he felt like Ortiz was the victor, though Griffin earned the decision.
"Tito won. Forrest even knew it, that's why he ran out of the cage like a little crybaby like he always does," Jackson said (thanks to MMAMania.com for transcribing). "Somebody told him, 'Forrest, get your (expletive) back to the cage! You won, idiot! We're gonna give it to you!' Stupid, man."
Jackson continued his verbal tirade against Sonnen, who was unsuccessful in trying to claim the UFC middleweight title from Anderson Silva. Sonnen has mentioned a possible run at light heavyweight, so he could be matched up with Jackson down the road.
"I think Chael should keep his word and leave the UFC because that's what he said he was gonna do if he lost," Jackson said. "And he lost horribly. Bad! Chael sucks. He should go somewhere where people like his interviews, the way he talks (expletive) on everybody. I can't stand that boy."
- Alexander Gustafsson Targeting Early Fall Return To Action
- Chael Sonnen Gives His Responses To "Rampage" Jackson
- Anderson Silva's Wife Extends BBQ Invite To Chael Sonnen
- Anthony Johnson Feels "Healthier" By Making Decision To Fight At 205
- John Lineker Vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani On Deck For UFC 151
- Melvin Guillard Says "There Is No Way" Donald Cerrone Can Beat Him
- Roy Nelson Happy To Be Average, Not Sure Where Hatred From Shane Carwin Originated
- Tito Ortiz Says TRT Use Needs To Be Stopped Right Now
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.