Many laughed when UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva invited Chael Sonnen to a barbeque in Brazil after defeating his rival recently. Sonnen, of course, had made some pretty intense comments about "The Spider," and even his wife, Dayane.
Well, Dayane was recently asked by SporTV to comment on the invite, and she extended the offer once again. There was one condition that the wife of the champion made sure to throw in.
"I loved Anderson's answers after the fight. Come on, Chael, you can come to the barbeque," Dayane said. "You just can't touch my butt."
Dayane added that the win was for her was, "Anderson's best victory. Chael shouldn't have talked about me. It was the worst thing he did."
- Alexander Gustafsson Targeting Early Fall Return To Action
- Chael Sonnen Gives His Responses To "Rampage" Jackson
- Anderson Silva's Wife Extends BBQ Invite To Chael Sonnen
- Anthony Johnson Feels "Healthier" By Making Decision To Fight At 205
- John Lineker Vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani On Deck For UFC 151
- Melvin Guillard Says "There Is No Way" Donald Cerrone Can Beat Him
- Roy Nelson Happy To Be Average, Not Sure Where Hatred From Shane Carwin Originated
- Tito Ortiz Says TRT Use Needs To Be Stopped Right Now