UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva doesn't plan on exiting the 185-pound division forever. Saturday night, "The Spider" will take on Stephan Bonnar in the main event of UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar at light heavyweight.
"You know a fight with GSP would be a catch-weight so he would probably move up a little bit, I would move down a little bit," said Silva, during the Fuel TV weigh-in show. "I have good plans in my weight class at 185."
Silva is the longest reigning UFC champion, but has talked in-depth lately about testing his skills vs. GSP. Saturday will mark his third contest at 205 pounds in the UFC.
- Chris Camozzi Plans To Donate Part Of His Purse Back To Brazilian Youth
- Video: Extended Preview For Saturday's UFC 153 Card
- Bellator 76 Official With Weigh-Ins Complete
- Jon Fitch Getting Title Shots Is A "Popularity Contest"
- Phil Davis Planning To Finish Wagner Prado And Set The Record Straight
- Mark DellaGrotte Talks Here Comes The Boom, Hopes Bonnar Gets Out Of Brazil Alive
- Glover Teixeira Ready To Bring Excitement To The Octagon
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.