"[Silva's] people are into it," said Gracie on The MMA Hour. "We're into it. The fans, I think, would be into it. We've got convince Dana [White] about it now."
The other obstacle would be the timing. White and the fans have expressed interest in a superfight between Silva and welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre (23-2) in the middle of next year. Silva is onboard for the fight, but St-Pierre isn't as sure.
"That would be great to watch," said Gracie. "But let's get real. If GSP just absolutely says no, then what? You can't make a guy fight. And Anderson, if they want to promote a superfight and if the stars align, I think Nick would be into it."
Diaz remains suspended until February for his second drug test to come back positive for marijuana. None of the three fighters have an official opponent for their next fight.
- Magnus Cedenblad-Rafael Natal On For UFC On Fox 6
- Sara McMann Not Seeing Ronda Rousey Fight In The Near Future
- MMA Side Of GLORY - Dream Card Continues To Grow
- One Handed Nick Newell Ready For Title Run
- Nate Diaz Feels It's His Turn To Be UFC Champion
- Shogun Rua Discusses Turning Down Jon Jones Title Fight
- Mike Chiesa Signs With First Round Management
- Benson Henderson Focused On "W" Vs. Nate Diaz At UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.