UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva provided media members Saturday night at UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit with a mini-press conference. The basis of the event was to confirm he wants a super-fight with Georges St-Pierre should "Rush" top Carlos Condit this evening.
"My first goal is the Georges St-Pierre fight, the super fight," Silva said (thanks to MMAFighting.com for the quotes). "The second goal? Maybe Jon Jones. But this is not my decision. This is Dana (White's) decision."
Silva will be in attendance for the card, but does not plan to make any in-Octagon call-out of St-Pierre. He also fielded a question concerning his future should GSP fall to Condit.
"If Georges (falls to Condit), I don't know, maybe Chris Weidman," Silva said. "I don't know."
- Video: "UFC Primetime" Episode 3 For UFC 154: St-Pierre Vs. Condit
- UFC 154 Lineup Shuffled Following Nick Ring's Exit Due To Sickness
- MMA Veteran Returning For One More Fight
- TUF Fridays Recap: Neil Magny, Colton Smith Advance
- Dana White Not Sure If There’s Room For Cyborg
- Bjorn Rebney Has Talented Names Lined Up For New Bellator Reality Show
- Carlos Condit's Manager Explains Why The Interim Title Wasn't Defended
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.