Invicta Fighting Championship will return in January with a fourth event, and Alexis Davis and Shayna Baszler are expected to square off. MMAWeekly.com reported recently that the two 135-pound fighters have verbally agreed to face each other.
Also, former Strikeforce champion Sarah Kaufman will be on the card. No opponent for Kaufman was reported.
No exact date has been confirmed for Invicta FC 4, though it will likely be held in Kansas City - the site of the three previous cards put on by the all-female promotion.
- Challenge Placed Against David Batista
- Details Emerge On DREAM-GLORY Event
- Frankie Edgar On Aldo: "I'm Going To Have To Push Him And Test His Mettle"
- Bellator Removes Dan McGuane From Card Due To Manslaughter Arrest
- Fabricio Werdum Excited To Avenge Previous Loss To "Minotauro" Nogueira
- Miesha Tate: Don’t Give Ronda Rousey All The Credit
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.