1) JIMMY GRAHAM (PHI)- Jimmy caught 6 of his 10 targets for 53 yards to go with a TD while playing injured last week. Tough matchup this week against a Philly defense who hasn't allowed an opposing TE to score this year. I am predicting a lower output for Graham this week but a score.
2) ANTONIO GATES (KC)- The Chargers need a win desperately and a game with the hapless Chiefs should be just what the doctor ordered. Last week's weather in Cleveland hurt Gates but that wont happen again this week.
3) JASON WITTEN (@ATL)- Do not expect a repeat of last week's performance again this year for Jason but good numbers should be in store for the second half of the year for the Cowboy's record breaking TE. The Falcons pose a tough task as they haven't given up a TD all year to an opposing TE. He will get plenty of opportunities in this game.
4) TONY GONZALEZ (DAL)- Gonzo has quited down a bit after his great start to the 2012 NFL season. In three of his last four games, Gonzo hasn’t scored or gone over 51 yards and in those games he has seen a total of only 17 targets. He’ll take on the Cowboys this week and they haven’t allowed an opposing TE to score since week two.
5) OWEN DANIELS (BUF)-Owen is coming back from his bye on a hot streak as he has scored in four of his last five games. Rob Gronkowski and Vernon Davis each went over 104 receiving yards against the Bills defense in weeks four and five. Even though they’ve only given up one TD to an opposing TE this year, they haven’t faced many good ones, so roll with Daniels.
6) GREG OLSEN (@WAS)- I am ranking Olsen here based solely on his matchup against one of the league's worst defenses. I expect points a plenty here. If you need a bye week filler then Greg is your man.
7) JERMAINE GRESHAM (DEN)- Gresham is hot and the Bronco defense does not stop opposing team's TE's very well giving up six TDs to opposing TEs this season. Solid play this week.
8) HEATH MILLER (@NYG)- Miller isn't pretty but he gets the job done especially in the red zone where it matters most. He has six TD's in his last seven games. Heath is a solid play this week.
9) BRANDON PETTIGREW @JAX)- Pettigrew has been fairly consistent this year yardage wise but he has only one TD. The Jags haven't allowed a TD all year to opposing TE's which may mean he will have another solid yardage game without a score. He is too good to sit out of your lineup. Keep your fingers crossed..
10) BRANDON MYERS (TB)- Myers is third on the team in targets with 37 but has only four red zone targets. The Bucs have the ranked 30th in pass defense while surrendering nine TDs through the air to opposing TE's.
11) BRENT CELEK (@NO)- Celek gets the nod here out of the lack of other quality options in this week's rankings. The Saints have a porous defense but they are very tough on the tight end position.
12) JERMICHEAL FINLEY ( ARI)- Last chance for the big guy in my top 12 as he continues to post non serviceable numbers. It is clear his past drops and friction with QB Aaron Rodgers are affecting his production big time.
13) JOEL DRESSEN
14) KYLE RUDOLPH
15) MARTELLUS BENNETT
16) JARED COOK
17) DWAYNE ALLEN
18) DENNIS PITTA
19) COBY FLEENER
20) SCOTT CHANDLER
Written by John Marino exclusively for TheFantasyFix.com.
Follow The Fantasy Fix on Twitter @thefantasyfix
or for Free Fantasy Sports Advice use our Quick Fix to get help with your team!