1) ROB GRONKOWSKI (NYJ)- The Patriots will be chomping at the bit to blow someone out after last week's debacle in Seattle. Who better than the Jets to take it out on. Gronkowski caught 12 passes for 144 yards and two touchdowns in two games against New York in 2011.
2) AARON HERNANDEZ (NYJ)-See above.. Hernandez scored last week in his return and is a solid play this week against the Jets.
3) JIMMY GRAHAM (@TBAY)- Graham makes me a bit nervous since he is still not practicing especially after having a week off. The Saints seem fairly confident that he will be a go on Sunday.
4) JASON WITTEN (@CAR)- Witten looks to be 100% healthy again as he and Tony Romo seem to have gotten their mojo back. The Panthers have only given up two touchdowns to opposing tight ends this year.
5) OWEN DANIELS (BALT)- The Ravens defense is a mess right now after losing two more starters for the season against the Cowboys last week. The Ravens are ranked 22nd against the pass. Daniels remains a key option in the Texan pass game.
6) KYLE RUDOLPH (ARIZ)- Rudy finished with six catches for 56 yards and a touchdown as well as being targeted 11 times last week. He now now has five touchdowns on the season and is a top 10 play each week.
7) VERNON DAVIS (SEA)- I am not nuts at all about Davis this week as he takes on the Seahawks tonight. Davis will most likely be used to help thwart off the pass rush and keep Alex Smith upright in the game. Davis has struggled in two of his last three games after starting out on fire.
8) SCOTT CHANDLER ( TENN)- Gut call here with Chandler. I am expecting a high scoring game and we already know that the Titans can not stop the pass especially opposing teams tight ends. Atleast one touchdown or more in this game for Scott.
9) FRED DAVIS (WASH)- Freddie continues to put up serviceable numbers as RGIII continues to look for him often between the 20 yard lines. The problem lies in the red zone where he has only a few looks this year. I expect plenty of scoring opportunities in this game for both teams.
10) JARED COOK (@BUFF)- Cook draws a great matchup this week as the Bills have been medicore against the pass in their first six games. I expect plenty of points abound which should Cook an opportunity for a big play.
11) JERMAINE GRESHAM (PITT)- Gresham had a season-high 68 receiving yards in the Bengals game last week, including a 55-yard touchdown reception. He has now finished with at least 60 receiving yards in three of his last four games. His 25 receptions are tied for third most among TEs in the AFC.
12) BRANDON PETTIGREW (@CHI)-Prime time game for Brandon as the Lions look to build off their comeback win performance in Philly last week.
13) GREG OLSEN
14) JERMICHAEL FINLEY
15) MARTELLUS BENNETT
16) COBY FLEENER
17) HEATH MILLER
18) BRANDON MYERS1
9) DUSTIN KELLER
20) DENNIS PITTA
Written by John Marino exclusively for TheFantasyFix.com.
Follow The Fantasy Fix on Twitter @thefantasyfix
or for Free Fantasy Sports Advice use our Quick Fix to get help with your team!