1) JIMMY GRAHAM (SD)- Graham had his six game scoring streak stopped last week but he still put in serviceable numbers with a seven catch 76 yard performance at Green Bay. This week he gets the 18th ranked Charger defense at home.
2) ROB GRONKOWSKI (DEN)- Gronk has been slightly hampered by a hip injury but he keeps on chugging. Last week in put in a five catch, 100+ yard TD performance. He has had some success in the past against the Bronco defense so look for another solid outing.
3) VERNON DAVIS (BUFF)- Davis wasn't needed last week as the 49ers ran over the Jets in a 34-0 victory. I expect a rebound this week as the Bills struggled to slow down the high flying Patriot offense last Sunday.
4) TONY GONZALEZ (@WASH)- Continue to ride Gonzo in the super charged Falcon offense. The Falcons look to him in the red zone and this should be a very high scoring affair against the 28th ranked Redskin offense.
5) FRED DAVIS (ATL)- Davis lead the team in receiving yards once again last week but has failed to score a touchdown this year. This week I see a very high scoring affair on the way with Atlanta coming in to town. The Redskins may be forced to abandon the running game which should help Davis.
6) KYLE RUDOLPH (TENN)- Tennessee is the worst team in the league at stopping opposing team's tight ends. That alone makes Rudolph a intriguing option this week as the Vikings continue their surprise season. Quarterback Christian Ponder loves Rudolph in the red zone. He will score this week!
7) ANTONIO GATES (@NO)- I am losing patience in Gates as he continues to post sub par numbers across the board. One would think that Gates is due and this week against the paltry Saints defense should be the week he gets his first touchdown.
8) GREG OLSEN (SEA)- Olsen gets the nod here based on how hot he has been the last two weeks. I expect Cam Newton to be under constant pressure which means Olsen should see plenty of looks.
9) JERMICHAEL FINLEY (@INDY)- Finley takes on a Colt's defense ranked number one in stopping opposing team's tight ends this week in Indianapolis. Granted the Colts haven't seen anyone at that position with Finley's skills I expect a decent game from him in this tilt.
10) SCOTT CHANDLER (@BUFF)- Chandler makes his first appearance into the top 10 rankings based on his four touchdowns in four game statistic line going into week five. Ryan Fitzpatrick loves the 6'7" bruiser in the red zone area. Chandler was a top free agent pickup this week in several leagues at his position just remember though his scoring line is based on touchdowns.
11) DENNIS PITTA (@KC)- Pitta let us down last week posting a ZERO in the stat line versus the Browns at home. He did just miss a chance at a touchdown in the game though which makes us feel a little better about his high ranking last week.
12) MARTELLUS BENNETT (CLEVE)- The Browns can't stop anyone especially through the air which makes Bennett a top 12 option this week. Although the Browns have been fairly tough against the tight end postion I still like him for 50 yards and a score this week.
13) JARED COOK
14) BRENT CELEK
15) HEATH MILLER
16) OWEN DANIELS
17) JERMAINE GRESHAM
18) JACOB TAMME
19) ANTHONY FASANO
20) COBY FLEENER
Written by John Marino exclusively for TheFantasyFix.com.
Follow The Fantasy Fix on Twitter @thefantasyfix
or for Free Fantasy Sports Advice use our Quick Fix to get help with your team!