1) JIMMY GRAHAM (@CAR)- Another solid Week 1 performance Sunday against the Redskins for Graham who caught six passes for 85 yards and a touchdown. Jimmy received 10 total targets in the game and is my number #1 once again this week.
2) ROB GRONKOWSKI (ARIZ)- Gronk scored once again last week as he caught six passes for 60 yards. The Patriots used more of a ground attack against Tennessee which kept his numbers down a bit. Look for another TD this week against the Cardinals.
3) AARON HERNANDEZ (ARIZ)- See above as Hernandez's stat line was nearly identical to Gronkowski's. It is clear the two TE's will be the number 1 and 2 options for Brady this year. He is a must play every week.
4) JERMICHAEL FINLEY (CHI)- Finley gets the Bears tonight in a Thursday night matchup. Jermichael has feasted in his career off the Chicago defense posting some of his best numbers. Last week he went for seven catches and a TD versus a very tough 49er defense.
5) ANTONIO GATES (TENN)- Gates gets a meaty matchup here against a Titan's defense who allowed the Patriot tight end duo a touchdown each last week. Gates missed practice Wednesday with a rib injury so please monitor his situation throughout the course of the week.
6) VERNON DAVIS (DET)- Davis comes in riding a three game scoring streak going back to last year's playoffs. Detroit last week shut down the Ram's tight ends but I still like Davis to catch a touchdown in this game. This is going to be a big year for him.
7) BRANDON PETTIGREW (@SF)- Brandon would have posted the best line of the week for TE's if he didn't drop a touchdown in the end zone last week against the Rams. Matt Stafford will most likely reply on the big man quite a bit this week against the blitz happy 49er defense.
8) TONY GONZALEZ (DENV)- Gonzo found paydirt last week against his former team in Kansas City. Last week he was third in targets on a very explosive offensive team. Look for Tony to score again this week in a shootout on Monday night in the dome.
9) KYLE RUDOLPH (@INDY)- Kyle was second on the team in targets as he posted a five catch 67 yard performance. This week he faces a Colts defense ranked third against the pass.
10) FRED DAVIS (@STL)- Fast Freddie takes on a Rams defense this week who allowed Brandon Pettigrew last week to rome freely in the secondary. The Rams currently rank 26th against the pass. Fred should post solid numbers in this game.
11) COBY FLEENER (MINN)- Fleener had six catches for 82 yards in his first pro game against a tough Bears defense. This week he gets a saucy matchup against a Vikings team who cant cover anyone. Look for a solid performance this weekend.
12) JASON WITTEN (@SEA)- Witten is said to be fully recovered from his spleen injury that hampered him in game one versus the Giants. I am ranking Witten low this week until I see evidence that he is ready to go a whole game.
13) MARTELLUS BENNETT
14) JERMAINE GRESHAM
15) SCOTT CHANDLER
16) JARED COOK
17) OWEN DANIELS
18) DENNIS PITTA
19) BRENT CELEK
20) DUSTIN KELLER
Written by John Marino exclusively for TheFantasyFix.com.
Follow The Fantasy Fix on Twitter @thefantasyfix
or for Free Fantasy Sports Advice use our Quick Fix to get help with your team!Related Content