It is playoffs time folks. With most teams in your playoffs pretty evenly matched just one mistake can cost you the finals. Take a look at my ratings for this week and win your playoff battle.
1) JIMMY GRAHAM (TB)- Graham has not scored in his last three games which makes him a near lock this week to break out of his slump. Tampa has surrendered six touch downs this year to opposing tight ends while allowing an average of 55.8 yards per game. This contest has shootout written all over it.
2) AARON HERNANDEZ (SF)- Hernandez scored twice last week as the Patriots dismantled the Texans on Monday night. With Gronk's absence he received a team high 11 targets as well. Hernandez has caught 16 passes for 155 yards with two scores in the last two games.
3) OWEN DANIELS (INDY)- I have a feeling the Texans are going to "open up a can" on the Colts this week as they come off another humiliating prime time loss to another premium NFL foe . Daniels should see plenty of looks in the play action pass attack for Houston.
4) TONY GONZALEZ (NYG)- Gonzalez draws a home match up versus the leagues 8th best pass defense against the tight end position this week. Tony's slump has coincided with Matt Ryan's as both players have been mediocre in their last four games.
5) BRANDON MYERS (@KC)- I am predicting a bounce back this weekend for Myers who was held to only one catch last week agsint the Broncos who seem to have his number. The Chiefs are in the middle of the pack in defending the tight end.
6) DENNIS PITTA (DEN)- It is all about the match ups folks and in this one Pitta takes on the league's second worst defense against the tight end position plus he comes in on a two game touchdown streak. Pitta is a high risk high reward play here.
7) JASON WITTEN (PITT)- Tough match up here for Jason as he takes on the league's number one defense against the tight end and number three against the pass. If Dez Bryant is out Witten becomes a more interesting option as Tony Romo will attempt to rely even more on his favorite target.
8) MARTELLUS BENNETT (@ATL)- Bennett has become relevant again in the Giant's attack scoring in back to back weeks. I expect some points in this game so opportunities will be there for Martellus.
9) GREG OLSEN ( @SD)- Something will have to give here as Olsen enters with a two game scoring streak but the Chargers have only given up four scores to the position all year.
10) VERNON DAVIS (@NE)- I have decided to return Davis to my top 12 this week based only on the fact that I expect the 49ers to be down early in the game and be forced to pass the ball more than they normally do. He is a risky play needless to say based on his past few weeks performances.
11) DALLAS CLARK (@NO)- Tight ends have scored six times against New Orleans, with five touchdowns coming in the last five games. Tight ends also average 60.1 receiving yards and 8.6 Fantasy points per week, which is the sixth-highest average in the NFL.
12) HEATH MILLER (@DLS)- Miller, who has been solid this year will face a Cowboys defense with a depleted line backing unit.
13) KYLE RUDOLPH
14) ANTONIO GATES
15) JERMAINE GRESHAM
16) JERMICHAEL FINLEY
17) TONY SCHEFFLER
18) CLAY HARBOR
19) JACOB TAMME
20) BEN WATSON
Written by John Marino exclusively for TheFantasyFix.com.
Follow The Fantasy Fix on Twitter @thefantasyfix.
or for Free Fantasy Sports Advice use our Quick Fix to get help with your team!