1) JIMMY GRAHAM (@NYG)- Graham is having a sub par year by his standards but is still worthy of a number one rank as he heads into a favorable match up this week against the Giants. There should be plenty of points in this game.
2) BRANDON MYERS (DEN)- Myers comes into this contest red hot scoring four touch downs in the last five weeks. Denver ranks 31st against opposing teams Te's which means Brandon should be in for a big game.
3) TONY GONZALEZ (@CAR)- Gonzo has had an excellent season with 73 catches, 770 yards and seven touchdowns. Last week he caught the lone TD pass from Matt Ryan. This should be a tough game for the Falcons as the Panthers have played very well at home.
4) JASON WITTEN (@CIN)- Witten continues to be a beast in PPR leagues with his 88 catches for 818 yards. I expect plenty of points and opportunities for Jason in this game.
5) OWEN DANIELS (@NE)- Points should be abound again in this match up as Daniels takes on the 29th ranked defense against the tight end position. The Patriots have had some problems defending the pass this season and have surrendered seven TD's to opposing TE's on the year.
6) AARON HERNANDEZ (HOU)- Aaron was targeted 13 times last week posting an excellent eight catch 97 yard stat line. He still has not lived up to his early high fantasy expectations which may be killing some fantasy owners with the playoffs on the line this week. Houston is the 24th ranked defense against the TE.
7) KYLE RUDOLPH (CHI)- Somebody has to catch the ball in Minnesota and Rudolph looks to be the favorite of Christian Ponder. Kyle has a three game scoring streak and scored in his last contest against the Bears.
8) BRANDON PETTIGREW (GB)- Pettigrew will look to remain hot as he comes off his best performance of the year last week against the Colts. This game looks to have shoot out potential and with the lack of healthy receivers for the Lions I think Pettigrew's prospects for a good game are excellent.
9) JARED COOK (@INDY)- Cook has been reintroduced into the offense now that new offensive coordinator Dowell Loggain has taken over. Jared received 12 targets in his last game. He may just be the sleeper you need to either get you into the playoffs or win you a playoff game.
10) JACOB TAMME (@OAK)- Tamme has been hot in his last three games as he has averaged over eight targets and gone over 48 yards in all three contests. Anytime you are in Peyton Manning's offense its a good thing. Take a chance on Tamme if you don't have many other options.
11) JERMICHAEL FINLEY (DET)- As I stated last week, Finley has come alive once again in the Packer offense. Last week in was second on the team in targets while he posted a six catch 60 yard performance. Finley scored in the last meeting against the Lions.
12) MARTELLUS BENNETT (NO)- Bennett re-emerged in the Giants offense last Monday night posting a five catch 82 yard performance with a touchdown. While it is unclear weather that was the Monday night game plan or a sign of things to come we do not know. Take a chance if you need a sleeper at the position.
13) JERMAINE GRESHAM
14) HEATH MILLER
15) GREG OLSEN
16) ANTONIO GATES
17) VERNON DAVIS
18) DWAYNE ALLEN
19) DALLAS CLARK
20) BRENT CELEK
Written by John Marino exclusively for TheFantasyFix.com.
Follow The Fantasy Fix on Twitter @thefantasyfix.
or for Free Fantasy Sports Advice use our Quick Fix to get help with your team!