1) JIMMY GRAHAM (@ATL)- Graham has been shut down the last two weeks which should make him even more hungrier tonight to get back on track. In his last meeting with the Falcons he had his best game of the season going off for 146 yards and two touchdowns.
2) TONY GONZALEZ (NO)- Shootout time in Atlanta tonight should also bode well for my number two ranked TE this week. Gonzo went off for 11 catches, 122 yards and two touchdowns in the last meeting between these two teams.
3) OWEN DANIELS (@TENN)- The Titans have given up the fourth most points to TE's this year couple that with Daniels surpassing his career touchdown mark last week with six and we have a no brainer play here.
4) AARON HERNANDEZ (@MIA)- Being on a Tom Brady lead offense is enough to place Aaron in the top five this week. It looks like he is back to 100% after playing most of the snaps last Thursday against the Jets. Although Miami is tough against opposing teams tight ends I still like Hernandez for a score in this game.
5) JERMAINE GRESHAM (@SD)- The Bengals are rolling and the Chargers are reeling after blowing another game last week against the Ravens. I see the Bengals having an easy go of it here as the Chargers throw in the towel on another wasted season. Gresham scores once and has 60+ yards receiving.
6) JASON WITTEN (PHIL)- See Gresham above. The Eagles have pretty mich tanked it on Andy Reid which should bode well for the entire Cowboys offense in this contest. Witten is the top target in Tony Romo's aerial arsenal.
7) GREG OLSEN (@KC)- Olsen is on the verge of setting career highs in receptions and yards receiving. This week he gets a Chiefs team ready to throw in the towel especially coming off a very tough home loss against the Broncos last week.
8) DALLAS CLARK (@DEN)- Clark takes on the league's worst defense against the tight end position this weekend. He continues to be used more and more in the Bucs offense. Dallas is my number one sleeper pick at the tight end position this week.
9) ANTONIO GATES (CINN)- Gates will be the focal point of the offense this week against a Bengal defense that struggles to defend the tight end position. Gates needs one more score to tie Lance Alworth (81) for the most receiving touchdowns in franchise history and has a favorable matchup Sunday.
10) MARTELLUS BENNETT (@WASH)- Bennett is due and the Redskin defense just might be what he needs to get back on track. The Skins rank 29th defending the tight end spot.
11) JERMICHAEL FINLEY (MINN)- Finley has slowed worked his way back into the Packer offense and I like his chances this week as the Pack tries to get back on track.
12) MARCEDES LEWIS (@BUFF)- Lewis has played well with Chad Henne under center with two touchdowns and 96 yards receiving in his last two games.
13) KYLE RUDOLPH
14) JACOB TAMME
15) BRANDON MYERS
16) BRANDON PETTIGREW
17) BRENT CELEK
18) JARED COOK
19) HEATH MILLER
20) DUSTIN KELLER
Written by John Marino exclusively for TheFantasyFix.com.
Follow The Fantasy Fix on Twitter @thefantasyfix
or for Free Fantasy Sports Advice use our Quick Fix to get help with your team!