1) JIMMY GRAHAM (@OAK)- Graham gained a career-high 146 yards with two touchdowns last week at home versus the Falcons. He has scored eight touchdowns in his previous eight games against the AFC. Oakland ranks 24th in the league in pass defense.
2) ROB GRONKOWSKI (IND)- Gronk toughed it out last week at home versus Buffalo as he was targeted only four times in the game. He did manage to score a touchdown which makes him still a top three TE. His hip injury is clearly effecting is play but you have to roll with him here.
3) TONY GONZALEZ (ARI)- Gonzo continues to be Matt Ryan's number one red zone option as he scored two touchdowns on a 11 catch 122 yard performance last week. I do not think we will see another performance like that one again but a score and 75 yards are easily in reach.
4) JASON WITTEN (CLE)- The Cowboys come home for a three game stretch on the heels of a impressive road victory in Philly last week. I expect Witten to be a solid play in all three of those games. Plug him in your lineup without hesitation.
5) ANTONIO GATES (@DEN)- The Broncos have trouble stopping opposing team's tight ends which should bode well for Gates in what I see as a shootout in the making in the mile high city. Denver has been torched by Greg Olsen, Jermaine Gresham and Jimmy Graham in their last three games.
6) JERMAINE GRESHAM (@KC)- Gresh has become relevant again in the Cincinnati passing attack as he scored a touchdown last week and went over 100 yards two weeks ago against the Broncos. I like his matchup this week against a poor Kansas City team.
7) BRENT CELEK (@WAS)- Celek is looking for his third straight game with a touchdown against Washington. The Redskins are also allowing the second-most Fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends this season.
8) GREG OLSEN (TB) - Olsen comes into the game red hot off a 9 catch, 102 yard- two touchdown performance against the Broncos last week. The Bucs have given up three touchdowns the last two weeks to opposing tight ends so roll with Olsen in this contest.
9) AARON HERNANDEZ (IND)- Once again we do not know if Hernandez will be able to play this week so please check the injury report and status updates Sunday if you can. He is a top 10 play if he makes it on the field.
10) VERNON DAVIS (CHI)- Davis has become a forgotten man in the 49er offense and this is a tough matchup for him this week against the Bears defense. Not sure if the injury status of Alex Smith will affect his performance. If you have someone in my rankings above him then leave him out of your lineup.
11) BRANDON PETTIGREW (GB)- I expect a good ole fashion black and blue division shootout in this game where points will be aplenty. Brandon has 69 targets in nine games which will sooner or later boost his numbers into top 10 categories.
12) JERMICHAEL FINLEY (@DET)- See Pettigrew above. Finley is due and this could be the game !
13) OWEN DANIELS
14) HEATH MILLER
15) DENNIS PITTA
16) SCOTT CHANDLER
17) DUSTIN KELLER
18) DWAYNE ALLEN
19) JOEL DRESSEN
20) BRANDON MYERS