Cage Warriors 50 continues to take shape with the addition of two new fights.
Middleweights Mats Nilsson (9-2-1) vs. Denniston Sutherland (18-8) and bantamweights Owen Roddy (11-3) vs. Wilson Reis (15-4) have signed on for next month's card.
Nilsson and Sutherland are making their second appearance for the company. Nilsson defeated UFC veteran Tommy Spear (19-7) with a second round submission win. Sutherland TKO'd Brett Sizeland (6-2) at the previous show in July during the first round.
After seven wins a row Roddy is making his Cage Warriors debut. Recently, Roddy signed an exclusive five fight deal with the company. Reis has fought mostly for Bellator since 2009. He entered their featherweight tournament three times, losing each one in the semifinals. In his last appearance for Bellator, Reis cut down to a bantamweight, but was defeated in the quarterfinals of that tournament.
Two other fights confirmed for the main card include Chris Fishgold (7-0) vs. Robert Whiteford (9-1) and Alan Johnston (5-1) vs. Aaron Wilkinson (10-5).
Cage Warriors 50 takes place December 8 from Scotland. The main card will be streamed at MMAjunkie.com and the prelims on Facebook. Sky Sports 3 will air the event a week after it happens.
- Dan Hardy Interested In Josh Koscheck, Not Matt Riddle
- Alistair Overeem, Golden Glory Settle Lawsuits
- Vinny Magalhaes Takes Shot At Matt Hamill
- UFC On Fox 5 Prelims Headed For FX
- Urijah Faber Back To Training Full-Time
- Andrei Arlovski Headed For Russia, December Showdown With Mike Hayes
- MMA Veteran Rich Clementi Retires From Fighting
- Family Member Cast Doubts That Kyra Gracie Can Join MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.