Grey hair at a very early age has been a concern to most people who experience it, most people consider it a blessing others consider it a blemish.
People who consider it as an imperfection seek ways to overcome it by making using of harsh chemicals to dye the hair back to its natural color, but it’s purpose is defeated as it causes more harm than good.
Hair dye chemicals unknown to many, causes the hair texture to be frail and causes hair follicles after excess application of it.
And so today, I’ll be giving tips about a natural way of transforming your grey hair back to its natural color.
Moojan narrated her ordeal with having grey hair at the early age of 30 and how she wasn’t happy about the development and tried making use of chemical dyes which caused more harm than good to her hair, not until she tried this method I’m about to share with you.
The Juiced Potato Peels Method.
According to Sabrina Perkins “The starches in the vegetable act as a natural colorant, and it has been used as an alternative dye on fabrics for centuries”
Here are the directions needed to apply this method.
* a bowl of hot water
* 6 pieces of potatoes
* A Mesh strainer
* A pack of Essential oil(optional)
* Clean bowl
1. Get at least six potatoes, peel them and put the skin into a pot filled with at least four cups of water. Boil the water together with the skin for 25 minutes, afterwards leave it to cool off for 15 minutes.
2. Squeeze the liquid off the potato peels into the clean bowl, and dispose the peel.
3. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, after the juice from the potato is cooled off.
4. You can apply the already cooled-down potato juice when you washing your hair, part it and coat it with the juice.
5. Firmly massage the liquid onto your scalp for few minutes, after which you can rinse it off with cool water. If you wish to put it on a little longer, put on a shower cap over it.
This should be applied constantly atleast once every week for a long period of time for effective results, especially for a lot of grey hair.
And if you also wish to strengthen your hair texture, give it a shine or fix bald spots. A regular application of this mixture would definitely yield expected and positive results.