Skip to main content

Woman's Hairy Nightmare Goes Viral (Photo)

Talk about a bad hair day.

An unidentified woman in what is believed to be Eastern Europe landed in the emergency room after apparently slathering her hair in polyurethane foam, which is used in construction, Yahoo News reported.

The woman is said to have confused the foam for hair mousse, The Sun reported.

It’s unclear how medics handled the disastrous ‘do.

Image placeholder title

Sources: Yahoo News, The Sun / Photo credit: via Yahoo News

undefined

Popular Video