Skip to main content

Buffalo Bills Fan Lights Himself On Fire During Tailgate Party (Video)

Before the Buffalo Bills played the New York Jets on Jan. 3, some Bills fans gathered outside the football stadium for a tailgate party that went horribly wrong (video below).

An unidentified Bills fan jumped onto a table -- an act known as furniture wrestling -- that was on fire and promptly set himself ablaze.

The man's fellow tailgaters tried to help him by pouring beer on the flames, Mediaite reported.

Fortunately, the man pressed himself against a bus and was able to put the flames out.

In more good news for the tailgaters, the Bills defeated the Jets 22-17.

Sources: Sports Illustrated, Mediaite / Photo credit: YouTube

Popular Video