More fallout Thursday over that hunting trip by the sons of Donald Trump -- his reality television show has lost a sponsor.
TMZ.com reports that Camping World will no longer run ads on "The Apprentice" after company officials saw the photos of the boys posing with several of the animals they killed.
"I am totally disgusted by the pics I have seen and was surprised to see them," said Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis.
Lemonis said his company's commercials have already run this season. "Money is spent but wow I'm really shocked. I wouldn't spend another nickel with them."
Donald Trump, Jr. took to Twitter to defend his and his brother's actions during last year's African safari:
I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies. I can assure you it was not wasteful the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat.
Earlier in the week the elder Trump said he hadn't seen the pictures yet, but, "I'm going to talk to them about it. I'm not a fan of the whole situation and I'm going to talk to them about it, yes."