The debut for the World Series of Fighting drew 197,000 viewers on a average, according to a report by MMAjunkie.com. The card took place this past Saturday night, with Andrei Arlovski defeating Devin Cole in the main event.
The show aired on NBC Sports Network, which was formerly called Versus and aired UFC events from 2010-11. Those cards drew on average 868,500 viewers.
WSOF is planning a second card in January, but it remains to be seen if NBC Sports Network will televise it. The first network only signed on to broadcast the debut card.
- Video: Dana White Returns With A Video Blog
- Anderson Silva To Attend UFC 154, Rumors Of GSP Call-Out Begin
- Demetrious Johnson-John Dodson Set For UFC On Fox 6
- Bellator 81 Set With Season Seven Lightweight Semis
- One Year Suspension For Stephan Bonnar Following Failed Drug Test
- WSOF 1 Event Draws Nearly 200,000 Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.