Fuel TV, TransWorld Surf and the UFC have teamed up in search of the 2012 UFC Octagon model winner.
"To be a UFC Octagon girl you got to fill some huge shoes," said UFC Hall of Famer Tito Ortiz (16-11-1). "To be a UFC Octagon girl you got to be beautiful, have class and a great personality."
Vanessa Hanson, the 2011 UFC Octagon model winner, was present for the event and spoke about her life since winning last year's competition.
"Becoming a ring girl has changed my life a lot as I have gotten to travel," Hanson. "I'm all over the country, which is awesome. I get to go to a bunch of cities I wouldn't have before and I have fans now, which is pretty crazy. I think a lot of the girls that have tried out have what it takes."
The winner will be announced at TransWorld-Surf.com on August 17 and will be a guest ring girl for UFC 151.
- Dana White Feels Like Ronda Rousey Could Break Octagon Barrier
- Cheick Kongo Would Welcome Fight With Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
- UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera Fighter Salaries Released
- Chael Sonnen Makes Reference To Next Fight, But Doesn't Name Names
- WWE Superstar CM Punk Unimpressed With Jon Jones' Nike Deal
- Donald Cerrone, Melvin Guillard Are Friends Until Their Fight Starts
- GSP's Trainer Says Fighter Want Bout With Anderson Silva
Get more great MMA news and analalysis over at Fightline