The welterweight and lightweight titles will see action this weekend as BAMMA returns to action.
Tom Breese (5-0) will meet Warren Kee (7-1-1) for the welterweight title. Breese has competed exclusively for BAMMA and is undefeated. He has submitted four of his opponents including the most recent in September. His other win came way of knockout. Kee was undefeated heading into 2011. He has since fought to a draw and was stopped in the first round of last fight.
Dale Hardiman (9-3) takes on Steve Ray (11-3) for the lightweight championship. Hardiman got back in the win column over the summer and has stopped all but one fight. He is undefeated for BAMMA with two wins. Ray will make his BAMMA debut and is 2-1 this year. He is currently on a two fight win streak.
The main event sees UFC veteran Xavier Foupa-Pokam (22-18) vs. Jack Marshman (11-1).
The rest of the main card has Jason Jones (19-9) vs. Linton Vassell (10-3) and Sam Boo (5-7) vs. Alex Reid (9-9-1). The preliminary card has 10 fights being promoted.
BAMMA 11 takes place at the National Indoor Arena in England on December 1. The main card airs live on AXS TV at 4 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Magnus Cedenblad-Rafael Natal On For UFC On Fox 6
- Sara McMann Not Seeing Ronda Rousey Fight In The Near Future
- MMA Side Of GLORY - Dream Card Continues To Grow
- One Handed Nick Newell Ready For Title Run
- Nate Diaz Feels It's His Turn To Be UFC Champion
- Shogun Rua Discusses Turning Down Jon Jones Title Fight
- Mike Chiesa Signs With First Round Management
- Benson Henderson Focused On "W" Vs. Nate Diaz At UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.