Kevin James, a long-time supporter of the UFC, will be featured in the upcoming movie Here Comes the Boom. The film will follow James' character, Scott Voss, as he takes to MMA to help keep the music program going at the high school he teaches at.
Several MMA notables such as Bruce Buffer, Jason "Mayhem" Miller, Joe Rogan, Bas Rutten and Krzysztof Soszynski will be featured in the film, which is set to be released on October 12.
Along with James, Salma Hayek, Henry Winkler and Charice will all be in the movie.
Check out the trailer for the film below:
- UFC Boss Has "No Regrets" Over Cancelling UFC 151
- Lyoto Machida's Decision To Pass On Title Shot Moves Him Down The Line
- Foot Injury Could Keep Mark Munoz Sidelined For Over A Year
- Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Vs. Anderson Silva In The Plans
- Teams For The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes Announced
- Odds Of Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Fighting In November Looking Slim
- Tyson Nam, Bellator Contract Dispute Continues
- Video: Full Trailer For MMA-Inspired Film "Here Comes The Boom"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.