The second episode of The Ultimate Fighter: Team Carwin vs. Team Nelson featured the first elimination fight of the season, as Neil Magny took on Cameron Diffley.
Magny, representing Shane Carwin, controlled the fight in the early stages. After being taken down by Diffley, Magny avoided a submission attempt. in the second, Magny dominated, striking at will and avoiding the takedown attempt of Diffley.
After 10 minutes of action, Magny was awarded the 20-18 decision on the scorecards, advancing in the welterweight tournament.
"It wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be," Magny said, who earned fight control for next week for Team Carwin.
- Chael Sonnen Says Jon Jones Is "Next"
- Dana White Calls Spike TV The Worst Channel
- Greg Jackson Was Concerned When Vitor Belfort Locked In The Armbar
- Vladimir Matyushenko Rips Matt Hamill - Roger Hollett Fight
- Cub Swanson Awaits José Aldo Rematch
- UFC Not Happy With How Bellator Handles Contracts
- Dana White Says Georges St-Pierre Is The Top UFC PPV Attraction, Talks Silva Vs. GSP
- Brian Stann Surprised By Decision Loss To Michael Bisping
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline