The lightweights are up next with Vinc Pichel (7-0) vs. Rustam Khabilov (14-1).
Round 1: They pound gloves to start this one. Khabilov goes for the takedown and gets it. Khabilov has the back as they stand and connects with a huge suplex. He hits another one that puts Pichel on back of his neck. A third suplex by Khabilov and Pichel is out cold already as Khabilov connects with several rights before the referee steps in.
Rustam Khabilov defeated Vinc Pichel via KO (suplex and punches) at 2:15 of round 1
- One UFC Fighter Thinks Ronda Rousey Shouldn’t Have Been Handed The Title
- Rory MacDonald On If B.J. Penn Should Retire
- Dana White: If Michael Bisping Defeats Vitor Belfort He’s Next In Line For The Title Shot
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale Bonuses Handed Out, Live Gate Released
- Melvin Guillard Doesn’t Think Jamie Varner Will Be At UFC 155
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale: Roy Nelson Vs. Matt Mitrione
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale: Colton Smith Vs. Mike Ricci
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.