No fights have been announced for the card, but you can expect the likes of Dan Hardy, John Hathaway, Jimi Manuwa and several other British-based fighters to compete.
Wembley Arena holds 12,500, with more room available in the form of floor seating. This will mark the first appearance by the UFC at the site, as the last London card took place inside the O2 Arena, drawing over 17,000.
- Magnus Cedenblad-Rafael Natal On For UFC On Fox 6
- Sara McMann Not Seeing Ronda Rousey Fight In The Near Future
- MMA Side Of GLORY - Dream Card Continues To Grow
- One Handed Nick Newell Ready For Title Run
- Nate Diaz Feels It's His Turn To Be UFC Champion
- Shogun Rua Discusses Turning Down Jon Jones Title Fight
- Mike Chiesa Signs With First Round Management
- Benson Henderson Focused On "W" Vs. Nate Diaz At UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.