In the main event, Stefan Struve will face Stipe Miocic. It was also announced during the weigh-ins that Struve is now officially 7-feet tall, having grown since his last bout.
FightLine will have complete coverage of the entire card beginning with the prelims on Saturday. Here are the weigh-in results.
UFC ON FUEL TV: STRUVE VS. MIOCIC WEIGH-IN RESULTS
Main Card (Fuel TV)
Stefan Struve (251 lbs.) vs. Stipe Miocic (239 lbs.)
Dan Hardy (169 lbs.) vs. Amir Sadollah (169 lbs.)
Brad Pickett (135 lbs.) vs. Yves Jabouin (136 lbs.)
Paul Sass (156 lbs.) vs. Matt Wiman (156 lbs.)
John Hathaway (169 lbs.) vs. John Maguire (169 lbs.)
Che Mills (170 lbs.) vs. Duane Ludwig (169 lbs.)
Preliminary Card (Facebook)
Kyle Kingsbury (204 lbs.) vs. Jimi Manuwa (204 lbs.)
Andy Ogle (144 lbs.) vs. Akira Corassani (144 lbs.)
Tom Watson (186 lbs.) vs. Brad Tavares (185 lbs.)
DaMarques Johnson (183 lbs.) vs. Gunnar Nelson (175 lbs.)
Jason Young (145 lbs.) vs. Robbie Peralta (144 lbs.)
- Dan Hardy: "I Never Lose In My Hometown"
- Stipe Miocic Wants That Top-5 Billing
- Stefan Struve Feeling As Confident As Ever
- UFC Boss Discusses Jon Jones' Arm Injury
- Brad Pickett Content In Bantamweight Division
- Dan Hardy Has Issues With Matt Hughes Recent Hunting Pictures
- Rashad Evans On Target For Late December, Early January Return
- Vinny Magalhaes Feels Jon Jones Owes Him Plenty
- ONE FC 6: Rise Of Kings Officially Sets Card
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.