Middleweights Rafael Natal (14-3-1) and Andrew Craig (7-0) are up next, with Marcos Rosales handling the referee duties.
Round 1: Both men go right after it to start, not wasting any time. Natal getting wild, as Craig seems more poised and is precise with his strikes. Natal has cut Craig around the eye, with some blood starting to pour. Natal lands a big kick that buckles Craig for a second. Natal taunting Craig to come forward now, and Craig obliges with a big spinning kick and some fists inside the clinch. Kick to the body by Natal lands, and he continues to taunt Craig into coming in. Natal fires in with a big right and fires off a spinning backfist that misses. Inside leg kick by Craig as the round comes to an end.
FightLine scores the round 10-9 for Natal
Round 2: Craig with a big left as Natal fies in with a right that leads to more punishment from Natal. Craig finally falls, but Natal lets him up to deliver more punishment, landing big lefts and righs. Craig again fights and takes control of the body after eating a lot of strikes. Natal reverses things and takes Craig down, pushing him to his back and forcing some big punches to the face. Natal on top, in control, looking to take full mount but Craig has his back to the cage.
Craig's face has been punished, but he keeps fighting as Natal tries to lock in a guillotine. Craig reverses and starts to hammer Natal with some rights. Craig rolls out of a knee-bar submission and the two stand back up. Craig misses with a big head kick as Natal looks ready to pick him apart again. Kick to lead leg of Craig by Natal buckles him once more. Craig hits a kick to the head that drops Natal and he follows up with just a few kicks as Natal is out cold. The ref steps in and this one is over, as Craig lands a perfectly-executed kick to the jaw of Natal while likely trailing on the scorecards. There was just eight seconds left in the round when Craig scored the kick.
Andrew Craig def. Rafael Natal via KO (head kick) at 4:52 of round two
- "UFC On Fuel TV: Munoz Vs. Weidman" Results
- Stephan Bonnar Talks Around Retirement Question
- Dana White Not Sure Who Will Face Anderson Silva Next, Unhappy With Late Stoppage In Main Event
- Ross Pearson, George Sotiropoulos Named TUF: The Smashes Coaches
- UFC On FUEL 4 Bonuses Awarded To Te Huna, Beltran Weidman, Caceres
- Video: "UFC On Fuel TV: Munoz Vs. Weidman" Post-Fight Press Conference
- Jon Fitch Looking To Return In September
- Statement Made: Chris Weidman Stops Mark Munoz, Calls For Anderson Silva
- UFC On FUEL 4: Mark Munoz Vs. Chris Weidman
- James Te Huna Pounds Joey Beltran, Picks Up Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.