Tonight’s UFC on FOX 4 card takes place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California and the preliminary card can be seen on Fuel TV before the night’s main card on FOX.
Follow all the UFC on FOX 4 action right here with complete event results coming to you live throughout the night.
125 lbs.: John Moraga defeated Ulysses Gomez by 1st rd. KO
- What an impressive debut from Moraga who used his wrestling to keep the fight standing where he completely dominated.
145 lbs.: Manvel Gamburyan defeated Michihiro Omigawa by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Omigawa looked sharp in the first round but Gamburyan took over in round two scoring seven takedowns over the last two rounds. Really entertaining featherweight fight though.
265 lbs.: Phil De Fries defeated Oli Thompson by 2nd rd. Submission (Rear Naked Choke)
- The only heavyweight bout on the card had moments that might of worried some but this was no Cheick Kongo vs. Shawn Jordan. After De Fries wore down Thompson he was able to get the fight to the canvas and from there secure his 6th win via submission.
145 lbs.: Rani Yahya defeated Josh Grispi by 1st rd. Submission (North / South Choke)
- Yahya couldn’t have asked for a better fight getting the fight to the canvas early and making short work of Grispi.
205 lbs.: Phil Davis vs. Wagner Prado ends in No Contest due to doctor stoppage from eye poke.
- Davis poked Prado in the left eye and when the doctor entered the Octagon Prado told him he was seeing two of everything. That was all the doctor needed to hear and declared the fight over. Prado got mad and his corner claimed a language issue but really what do you expect.
145 lbs.: Nam Phan defeated Cole Miller by Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Fight of the night thus far. Phan found a home for his left hook and that was the face of Cole Miller but that didn’t stop Miller from pressing forward and making this a close and fun fight.
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at MMA Valor.