Donald Cerrone picked up a nice chunk of change, earning 10-percent of Melvin Guillard's fight purse and earning two bonuses for his win over Guillard Saturday night at UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II.
Cerrone was awarded the Knockout of the Night and earned Fight of the Night with Guillard. "Cowboy" survived a scare early in the round before storming back and dropping Guillard with a head-kick, right-hand combo.
Despite Guillard missing weight, the UFC allowed him to win a bonus due to his taking the fight with Cerrone on short notice.
Dennis Bermudez earned Submission of the Night. The former finalist on The Ultimate Fighter submitted Tommy Hayden with a standing guillotine choke on the prelims.
- Cris Cyborg Wants A Fight With Ronda Rousey "To Punch Her"
- Dominick Cruz Not Pondering Any Change In Weight Classes Yet
- Jon Jones "Confident That I'm Gonna TKO" Dan Henderson
- Former TUF Coach Jason "Mayhem" Miller Arrested
- Leonard Garcia Believes He’s Fighting When The UFC Invades China
- DeWayne Zinkin On Why American Kickboxing Academy Is The Place For Wrestlers To Morph Into Fighters
- The Office Was No Place For A Competitor Like Daniel Cormier
- Jake Shields Looking To Fight A Top Middleweight Fighter
- Gene LeBell Says Ronda Rousey Is The Ideal Female Athlete
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.