Bantamweight sensation fighter Tyson Nam (12-4) has his fight lined up for the World Series of Fighting (WSOF). According to the company's executive vice president Ali Abdel-Aziz, the winner of Miguel Torres (40-5) vs. Marlon Moraes (8-4) will challenge Nam.
Nam gained attention over the summer after knocking out Bellator champion Eduardo Dantas (14-3) for another promotion. It was followed with contract disputes between Nam and Bellator, before the company allowed him to sign for WSOF. According to MMA Junkie, it's a four fight deal.
The first show takes place from the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas and airs on NBC Sports Network.
The second show will take place in January. No exact date or location has been announced.
- Anderson Silva Not Staying At Light Heavyweight
- WSOF Completes Initial Fight Card Lineup
- Healthy Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Excited For Return At UFC 153
- Stephan Bonnar Ready To Go "Postal" Right Now
- Dennis Hallman On His Decision To Not Fight Friday
- Bellator 75 Weigh-In Results
- UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Silva Weigh-In Results
- Gabriel Gonzaga-Geronimo Dos Santos Off UFC 153
- Bjorn Rebney Believes Eddie Alvarez Headed To UFC
- Cub Swanson Takes Back Jose Aldo Comment, Says It Was Meant For Jens Pulver
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.