Travis Browne didn't have two working legs to face Antonio Silva Friday night, as "Hapa" suffered a knee injury early in the fight. That eventually led to Browne's demise, as Silva scored a first round TKO in the main event of UFC on FX: Browne vs. Silva.
Jackson's MMA, where Browne trains, confirmed the injury following the event on Twitter. The loss was the first for Browne in his professional MMA career. He also confirmed during the post-fight press conference that he heard his hamstring pop three times after the first kick he threw.
- Anderson Silva's Career Goal: Undefeated UFC Mark
- Ex-WWE Star Dave Bautista Wins MMA Debut
- "Invicta FC 3" Results: Jessica Penne Becomes Atomweight Champion
- Glover Teixeira: I'm Jon Jones Toughest Challenge In The Division
- Erick Silva Says Fighters Have To Be Unpredictable
- King Mo Has Bellator Ranked As One Of The Top MMA Companies
- Dana White Defends Paying Dennis Hallman
- "ONE FC 6: Rise Of Kings" Results: Aoki Scores Submission Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.